Working at eCity
eCity Interactive is a full-service digital agency working to build websites, marketing campaigns, applications that get results and amaze our clients. Our team members are excited by the opportunity to make big impacts and thrive when given the chance to innovate. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, then keep reading to learn more!
- Competitive salary with profit sharing
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA, HSA
- Transit benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations
- Summer Fridays
- Great location in Center City, close to great restaurants, bars, public transit, and shops
- An amazing and talented team that is committed to our core values
- Third Thursdays: a monthly social gathering to hang outside of the office
- A casual and flexible work environment that is committed to work/life balance
- Beer on tap from local Philly breweries
Current open positions include:
Junior Project Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Junior Project Manager to help manage projects from conception to release; working alongside our technology, design, strategy and account management teams, under the supervision of the PM lead. This role is responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the highest quality of workmanship.
Exposure to an agency environment, working across multiple projects at once would be a very beneficial component of this role. eCity prides itself on a good work/life balance, but there are the occasional times when extra effort is needed.
You will be responsible for on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables across your projects, as well as communicating with clients, assessing and heading-off red flags, and helping establish best practices across eCity. Being a young agency we welcome all insight, experience and personality you can bring.
You will be expected to:
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Ensure the eCity team members understand their work priorities, deadlines, and have all the tools needed to complete their jobs
- Simultaneously work across several varyingly sized projects
- Work with all facets of the project team and be actively involved in ensuring the success of the deliverable
- Manage schedules, budgets, project scope, and overall organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Work to facilitate Stand Ups, Estimation and Planning sessions between the team and any external vendors
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively implement solutions
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and Account Management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
Things we’d like to see:
- 1+ years of digital project management experience, managing technical builds of websites and applications
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Must be able to quickly realign and react to client and project changes
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to prioritize daily/weekly/monthly project tasks
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, dependability and a great team member
To Apply: Please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Paid Search and Media Specialist
eCity Interactive is seeking a full-time Paid Search and Media Specialist to manage paid digital media campaigns for the agency and a diverse roster of clients including, SaaS, Higher Education, Finance, and Retail/Ecommerce. This individual will be responsible for the development, execution, and reporting activities of paid search, paid social media, and display advertising.
- Manage execution and performance of search, display, social, and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle
- Analyze and communicate online campaign delivery and performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop near and long-term paid media strategies that increase revenue, leads, and conversions
- Keyword research, ad copy creation, and ad creative recommendations
- Campaign setup and optimization
- Create & manage persona-driven A/B and multivariate testing for various web-based initiatives including ad copy testing, landing page testing, funnel optimization, etc.
- Maintain and monitor automated keyword bidding, account budget, ROI, etc.
- Speak regularly with clients to discuss results and make recommendations around placements and campaign optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest digital PPC, social, and other media trends
- 4+ years managing moderate to large-scale PPC and display accounts (AdWords, Bing, Google Ads)
- 3+ years experience with Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with conversion tracking, tagging, and pixel management is preferred
- Strong passion for digital media
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay up to date with digital media and client category updates
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- Outgoing, entrepreneurial spirit; proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive attitude; professional conduct; and a strong passion and curiosity about all aspects of digital marketing
- Agency experience a plus
- Google Ads certification
- Google Adsense experience a plus
- SEO experience a plus
- Programmatic advertising experience a plus
- Knowledge of traditional media practices a plus
- WordPress and other CMS or HTML experience a plus
- Donut lover
To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eCity Interactive is seeking to identify one or more exceptional designers to develop engaging and effective digital experiences, including websites, ebooks, and in-house marketing materials. Ideal candidates would collaborate seamlessly with our design, development, marketing, and project management teams, located in our Philadelphia offices.
- Ability to take a website project from concept to development hand-off, including site mapping, concepting, wireframing, designing, and prototyping
- Ability to design responsively for varying users and devices
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- A strong attention to detail, including a command of grid systems, typographic systems, and content organization
- Ability to not only work independently, but successfully collaborate with a full team in a new environment
- Ability to collaborate between strategy and design
- Ability to interface with clients directly and present work in professional manner
- Ability to work with project managers and adhere to project timelines
- Ability to tackle projects of varying types
- Ability to experiment and explore independently
- 4+ years experience designing for responsive web
- 2+ years experience working with or within a creative agency or digital product environment
- Experience with wireframing and designing responsively in Sketch
- Expertise within the general Adobe creative suite
- Experience working with InVision and Zeplin a major plus
- Baseline knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- May work remotely, but must be available to be on site when necessary or for project milestones and client reviews
To Apply: Please submit resume and link to portfolio to email@example.com.